Service & Quality
Since 1984, our goal has been to provide a superior product at a reasonable price while installing water saving sprinkler systems that lower water bills. Our courteous, knowledgeable personnel, pay prompt attention to your concerns and provide personal attention after the sale.
Why Wilson Irrigation?
Materials are guaranteed against defects in manufacture for three years. Labor is guaranteed for one year. We guarantee proper coverage of all irrigated areas.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
After the proposal is accepted, the price will not change. There are no hidden charges. Wilson normally pays all taxes, permits, fees and inspections.
For virtually any zip code in Austin and the metro. (Also available by employer.)
We normally hand trench to minimize damage to existing grass and plants.
From the selection of reliable, water saving equipment to instruction on the proper use of the system, Wilson Irrigation makes every attempt to install water efficient sprinkler systems that save water and money.
- The cost of a sprinkler system is more than the cost to install sprinklers.
- Water use is the most significant factor in the true cost of a sprinkler system.
- Water rates in the City of Austin can be $10.00 per thousand gallons and an inefficient sprinkler system could cause your water bill to increase 20 to 50 percent.
- A sprinkler system installed improperly could waste hundreds of dollars per year.
- When comparing bids, remember to compare the true cost of the system, not just the cost to install the sprinklers.