Service & Quality
Since 1984, our goal has been to provide a superior product at a reasonable price while installing water saving irrigation systems that lower water bills. Our courteous, knowledgeable personnel, pay prompt attention to your concerns and provide personal attention after the sale.
Why Choose Wilson Irrigation?
Materials are guaranteed against defects in manufacture for three years. Labor is guaranteed for one year. We guarantee proper coverage of all irrigated areas.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES
After the proposal is accepted, the price will not change. There are no hidden charges. We normally pay all taxes, permits, fees and inspections costs.
We employ year-round, full time, experienced service personnel. Our office is staffed Monday through Friday each week.
Available for virtually any zip code in Austin metro area (also available by employer).
We normally hand trench to minimize damage to existing grass and plants.
From the selection of reliable, water saving equipment to instruction on the proper use of the system, we make every attempt to install water efficient irrigation systems that save water and money.
- The cost of operating an irrigation system is greater than the cost of installation.
- Water use is the most significant factor in the true cost of an irrigation system.
- Water rates in the City of Austin can be greater than $14.00 per thousand gallons — an inefficient irrigation system can cause your water bill to increase 20 to 50 percent.
- An improperly install irrigation system can waste hundreds of dollars per year.
- When comparing estimates, remember to look at the true cost of the system, not just the installation cost.
A WATER EFFICIENT Irrigation SYSTEM SAVEs MONEY